Great news: Registration opens on November 15 (just in time for the holidays)! In the meantime, we want to let you in on the NEW programs we're working on for next summer.
You can see the general dates for summer camp next summer in case you missed them, and here's a quick run-down of some new programs that will be running in 2022:
- Paddle Palooza - Our brand-new middle-school aquatics program full of canoeing, paddle-boarding, kayaking and more! If you love the waterfront at camp, this is the program for you! (6th-8th grade)
- Heart-4-Art - Know a camper wanting to release their inner artist? We've got you covered! This program is all about harnessing creativity, exploring a vast range of art mediums, and creating the coolest crafts possible. Two sessions will be available; elementary (3rd-5th) and middle school ages (6th-8th grade).
- Music & Drama - Led by former staffer and high school theater teacher Justin Callahan, campers will take to the Camp Pecometh stage. With singing, dancing, acting, costuming, and more, the show will go on! (7th-10th grade).
- Wilderness Explorers -Answer the call of the wild with this new program that expands upon our classic "Nature Disco" activity. Campers will be led by experienced adventure staff as they take on environmental-science-based activities and challenges. (6th-8th grade)
- Wake Runners - Take the plunge with this new program that combines all of Camp Pecometh's favorite aquatics activities; from canoeing and kayaking to tubing on the Chester River, your high school camper is bound to make a splash! (9th-11th grade)
- LEAD Youth Leadership Program - Combining the best parts of our former Director's Leadership Week and Staff-in-Training programs, our new LEAD program will prepare participants for everyday leadership in their churches, communities, organizations, and at camp. With a choice of two learning tracks, and mentoring and skills development sessions throughout the year, this program is an essential opportunity for aspirational youth.*Application/Reference Required (10th-11th grade)
If you just can't wait to start planning your summer, stay tuned... we'll be publishing the Dates & Rates page soon, along with a *new* incentive to register early.
Get all the latest Camp News: sign up for 2022 updates.
Get email updates about camp next summer. You'll even get early access to registration when it opens!