This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with kids in an outdoor Christian camp setting. Great for college-aged individuals looking for a better-than-average summer job or internship to boost their resume with real-life skills!
Applications will open by December. Want to be the first to apply? Click the "Get Updates" button in the header to sign up for a notification before apps launch!
- Staff must have graduated high school by June 2020 or be at least 18 years of age*
- All staff positions have mandatory training dates in early-mid June that cannot be missed
- Most positions are Sunday through Friday including overnights, with time off most weekends from Friday pm to Sunday am
- Contracts vary in length depending on position, required training, and availability. Dates may begin as early as the end of May and may continue until the end of August
- Compensation starts at $200/week with bonus opportunities, plus room & board
- Ask if we can help you to meet internship, credit, and/or service hours requirements. We'd love to help!
- Traditional, Adventure, Aquatics, and Specialty programs
- Inclusive and affirming Christian community
- Read the Summer Staff FAQ for more details and important info for your application!
*SITs from 2019 who do not meet these requirements may be invited to apply a year early