Staff applications available in February 2021!
Keep an eye on this page or use the "Get Updates" link above to be notified as soon as the application goes live.
We'll also be sharing our initial plan for how staff expectations will look different this year than in the past due to COVID-19 adaptations.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with kids in an outdoor Christian camp setting. Camp is perfect for hardworking college-aged individuals looking for a better-than-average summer job or internship to boost their resume with real-life skills. Check out this video shared by Project Real Job at the American Camp Association (ACA) to hear directly from people whose lives were impacted by working at camp.
We know that many students are required to get summer jobs or internships for their program of study. Let us help you to meet internship, credit, and/or service hours requirements! Working at camp offers real-life, hands-on opportunities to develop the skills employers are looking for NOW: complex problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, people management, emotional intelligence, negotiation, judgment and decision making, cognitive flexibility...
- Most positions require staff to have graduated high school by June or be at least 18 years of age*
- All staff contracts include paid, mandatory Staff Training in early/mid-June
- All positions are Sunday through Friday including overnights, with time off most weekends from Friday pm to Sunday am
- Contracts vary in length depending on position, required training, and availability. Dates may begin as early as late May and may continue until the end of August
- Compensation starts at $260/week with bonus opportunities, plus room, board, and certifications
- Traditional, Adventure, Aquatics, and Specialty programs
- Inclusive and affirming Christian community
- Read the Summer Staff FAQ for more details and important info for your application!
*Very limited positions exist for individuals who will complete 10th grade or be 16 years of age or older by June. Contact Megan Sweeney for more information.