Summer is still a couple months away, but don't wait to register for camp! Here's your April update on what summer camp programs are already filling up.
- Our Mini Camp sessions are 50%+ full, including the new Week 1 session. Boys' spots are moving quickly, so be sure to sign up soon if you want a 4-day session!
- The last spot in That's Not Camp was booked last month. We can add your camper to the waitlist, but you may also consider Photography (creativity, electronics), Leaps of Faith (problem solving, challenges), or Archer Games (skill progression, competition).
- Day Camp & DC: Explorers generally have availability throughout the summer, but if you want Week 7 (July 29 - August 2), move fast: only two spots left for each! The new DC: Horseback is available Week 8 only and has just three spots left.
- Splashdown spots are going fast. If a week is full, consider Chester River Trek or Sailing (for 6th-10th) - both great back-up choices for aquatics fans.
- Only one Top Chef spot remains for Week 1, and six left in Week 6. Between its two sessions, Top Chef Jr only has five spots left for girls and a few more spaces for boys
- Leaps of Faith Weeks 4 & 8 are full or almost full for girls. Try Week 1 or 5, or check out Archer Games for another exciting challenge.
- 8/12 spots are taken in our new Trail Makers program for elementary kids. We anticipate this filling soon. Adventurous 4th-5th graders would also love It's All Fun & Games and Chester River Trek!
- Got a high schooler? Staff-in-Training only has three spots left for aspiring staffers (1 young woman and 2 young men). And Late Night with Jesus tends to start filling up quickly this time of year. Don't delay if your camper has their heart set! Senior High is a great option for the non-night owls, and Director's Leadership is great for future leaders who can only commit to one week at camp.
Download the brochure (click the image below), or go ahead and register now to get the weeks you want and the programs your camper wants!