This month, we are giving thanks for the many blessings we experience in our ministry at Pecometh. We are continually blessed by our generous donors, who enable us to make a difference in the lives of children who most need us.
One of those is a camper named McKenna. Here is what she wrote this year, after attending summer camp.
Dear Camp Pecometh,
Pecometh has changed the way I think and eat. I have learned to eat all of my food and not waste it. I have a stronger bond with God. I also learned that God does not make junk. I think that Pecometh is great and I am looking forward to going next year.
P.S. I want to work there when I am older.
I think you would agree that providing campership assistance to McKenna is a great investment. That’s the difference you make.
This year we provided campership assistance to 287 campers totaling $99,095. Over a third of our overnight campers required financial assistance to make camp possible for them.
Double Your Impact on #GivingTuesday
Tuesday, November 27 is Giving Tuesday, a day to give to worthwhile causes in the midst of a season of sales and shopping.
Our Giving Tuesday goal is to raise 5 camperships ($150 x 5 = $750), that's 5 children or youth who would be able to experience camp because of you!
This year, Facebook and Paypal are making it possible for you to double your impact when you support our Giving Tuesday Campership Campaign.
Here's how it works:
- At 8am, our Giving Tuesday Fundraiser will go live on our Facebook Page.
- Starting at 8am on 11/27, PayPal will match the first $7 Million in donations to Facebook Fundraisers benefitting non-profits.
- We expect the matching funds to run out in the morning, so donate early!
Here's how you can help:
- Like and Follow our Facebook page (Selecting "see first" in the following settings is a good way to make sure you see when it goes live - turning on notifications is even better!)
- Donate AFTER 8am, but as soon as possible (remember, we expect matching funds to run out early.
- Share our fundraiser and let others know why Pecometh has made a difference in your life.
Please prayerfully consider making a generous gift to continue our ability to help campers like McKenna.
We are grateful for your support!