Campers can register online or by fax or mail. Online registration provides immediate feedback regarding program availability, as campers can only register for programs that are not yet filled to capacity. Managing your camper’s registration online also allows you to complete or update forms and make payments online at your convenience. Alternatively, you may request a paper registration form by calling the Registrar. Fax and mail registrations receive a confirmation of their desired program choice upon receipt and processing.
NEW Online Registration System for 2019! - See instructions below
If you have registered for Pecometh camps and retreats in the past, your information has been imported.
All registrations require a $50 deposit per camper per program payable online via credit card, or payable by mail via check or money order. Please note that only registered campers with a paid deposit can be guaranteed a spot in the program. Camper balances are due by June 1st.
In order to register, you'll need information that you can easily recall, like your camper's birth date and emergency contact information. After you complete registration, additional paperwork must be completed prior to June 1st. These forms will ask for health history, insurance information, and some questions you'll want to complete together with your camper. If your camper will be taking medications while at camp (prescribed or daily over-the-counter), you'll also need to complete the medication addendum form, which requires a doctor's signature.
Prior to registration, you may want to check out our Payment Options page for more information.
1. If you are unable to complete the full online application in one sitting, you may save what you’ve input until a later date. However, your camper cannot be registered for their session choice until the mandatory registration forms are completed and the registration deposit has been made. All remaining forms must be completed before June 1st.
2. If a session is already filled, it will not show as an available choice online.
3. If your camper’s first choice is not available, you may wish to select another session to ensure that they will have a spot in an available program, in addition to registering for the waitlist for their first choice.
4. You may register your camper for multiple sessions using the same online form. You may also register multiple campers with the same login. If you need to add another camper, or decide later that you'd like to add another session or late pick-up option for your camper(s):
5. Once you have registered online, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from Registrar Julie. Your current family invoice will be attached and there will be a link for logging back in to your account to complete additional forms or to make payments. You will not receive a confirmation in the mail, as that helps us keep our costs down (and saves a few trees in the process!).
Have more questions?
Try our help chat, call 410-556-6900, or contact us via email. We're happy to help!