Our registration system is the same for 2019. If you've registered a camper online since 2016, you can simply log in to your account! If you need help remembering your log-in details, use the instructions on the log-in page, or give us a call at 410-556-6900.
For step-by-step instructions on using the system, check out our Registration Guide.
If you would like to Print and Mail your registration, please contact our Registrar, Julie Lutz, at 410-556-6900 x128.
1.Have the following information handy:
- Emergency contact info
- Medical info, including insurance information, doctor's name and contact number, and the date of your child's last tetanus (dT or TdaP) shot
2. If a session is already filled, it will not show as an available choice online.
3. If your camper’s first choice is not available, you may select another session to ensure that s/he will be assured of a place in an available program, then contact our office directly to place her/him on the waiting list for her/his first choice. If an unavailable session is your camper’s only choice, then contact us directly to be placed on the waitlist.
4. You may register your camper for multiple sessions using the same online form. However, once a registration form has been submitted online, the website will only allow you to view the registration information for that camper, but will not accept a new registration under the same name. If you have already registered your camper and would like to register her/him for an additional session, please contact us directly, since we will already have all of the family/camper information in our system and can quickly add her/him to another session.
5. Once you have registered online, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from us within five (5) business days. This e-mail will include an online link to obtain your “Confirmation Packet,” which includes information about what to expect and what to bring to camp, as well as information about our required Health Form and Medication Addendum.