Pecometh Fall Activities
Please remember that Pecometh is private property, and registration is required for all guests who are not part of a group reservation or retreat program.
Dino-s'mores Trail and Campfire
Date: October 24, 2020 (registration NOT required)
Come get "shipwrecked on Dinosaur Island" in an immersive trail walk for all ages. Designed with just a little spook and a lot of fun, the event will also include time to roast marshmallows over the campfire and enjoy a socially-distanced fall evening at Pecometh. Learn More
Pen-Del Youth Bonfire
Date: October 25, 2020
Bring your youth group and see Pecometh when the weather is cool and the leaves are changing. Gather around the campfire with other Pen-Del youth for an evening of fall camp fun - we'll join together in outdoor worship, enjoy dinner around the campfire (plus s'mores!), explore the Dinosaur Trail Walk, and enjoy each other's company - socially distanced, of course!
Learn More and Register
Fall Weekend Accommodations
October 23 - 25, 2020 (Friday - Sunday)
Visiting for Dino-s'mores and want to stick around for even s'more? Planning a leaf-peeping weekend around Delmarva and need a beautiful place to rest? Want to gift someone a personal retreat for Clergy Appreciation Month? We are excited to offer hotel-style accommodations at family-friendly rates for the weekend of October 23-25th. Please note that meal service will not be provided.
Personal retreat packages include:
1 night lodging (NO MEAL SERVICE)
(Check-in after 2:00pm Friday OR Saturday, Check-out by 10:00am Saturday OR Sunday)
-$99; up to 4 occupants* per room
2 nights lodging (NO MEAL SERVICE)
(Check-in after 2:00pm Friday, Check-Out by 10:00am Sunday)
-$198; up to 4 occupants* per room
*All occupants must be from the same household. Some rooms may accommodate 2 adults and 3-4 children. Please contact us for more information.
Register here under "Fall Activities 2020"
Rules and Restrictions
The following rules and restrictions are in place for all visitors at this time:
- Guests must maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other family units.
- Masks must be carried for all participants age 3+ and must be worn when in close proximity with other family units.
- Be courteous of other guests and share popular spaces such as tents, the pier, and the Outdoor Chapel.
- All guests must leave at the end of their registered time frame. Access to Riverside will be closed at the end of each day.
- All children and youth must be supervised at all times by an adult (age 18+).
- Camp buildings are off-limits unless specified in your program description or accommodation agreement.
- Swimming in the river is not permitted.
- Please note: pets, weapons, alcohol and other controlled substances are not permitted. Smoking is prohibited except in designated areas.
- For the safety of all guests and staff, guests unwilling to follow stated rules and policies and/or requests of staff may be asked to leave at any time.
Please note our Cancellation Policies:
Cancellations are best received by responding directly to your confirmation email. If cancelling with less than 24 hrs notice, please call or text the helpline number listed in your confirmation email.
- Guests will receive an account credit or refund for cancellations made more than 24 hrs ahead of a scheduled event.
- Guests will receive an account credit for cancellations received 24 hrs or less before a scheduled event.
- We are unable to offer credits or refunds after the scheduled event begins.
- Pecometh may need to cancel sessions for the health and safety of our guests and staff, typically for inclement weather. Guests will receive a refund or credit for sessions cancelled by Pecometh prior to start time.