Please remember that Pecometh is private property, and registration is required for all guests who are not part of a group reservation or retreat program.
In April and May, we will be open for camp activities on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays beginning April 12.
Registration is required.
- Walking/Visiting the property
- Fishing at Riverside (Equipment not provided, license required for participants aged 16+)
- Picnic at Riverside Tent (Bring your own food)
- Bring Your Own Canoe/Kayak
Rules and Restrictions
The following rules and restrictions are in place for all visitors at this time:
- Guests must maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other family units.
- Masks must be carried for all participants age 3+ and must be worn when in close proximity with other family units.
- Be courteous of other guests and share popular spaces such as tents, the pier, and the Outdoor Chapel.
- All guests must leave at the end of their registered time frame. Access to Riverside will be closed at the end of each day.
- All children and youth must be supervised at all times by an adult (age 18+).
- Camp buildings are off-limits unless specified in your program description or accommodation agreement.
- Swimming in the river is not permitted.
- Please note: pets, weapons, alcohol and other controlled substances are not permitted. Smoking is prohibited except in designated areas.
- For the safety of all guests and staff, guests unwilling to follow stated rules and policies and/or requests of staff may be asked to leave at any time.
Please note our Cancellation Policies:
Cancellations are best received by responding directly to your confirmation email. If cancelling with less than 24 hrs notice, please call or text the helpline number listed in your confirmation email.
- Guests will receive an account credit or refund for cancellations made more than 24 hrs ahead of a scheduled event.
- Guests will receive an account credit for cancellations received 24 hrs or less before a scheduled event.
- We are unable to offer credits or refunds after the scheduled event begins.
- Pecometh may need to cancel sessions for the health and safety of our guests and staff, typically for inclement weather. Guests will receive a refund or credit for sessions cancelled by Pecometh prior to start time.