It's not too late to have your Best Summer Ever!
Staff Applications are still open, with flexible contract dates and possible day-only positions.
Contact Megan Sweeney for more information prior to applying:
email@example.com or 410-556-6900 x103
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with kids in an outdoor Christian camp setting. Great for college-aged individuals looking for a better-than-average summer job! You don't have to take our word for it... Check out this video from former ACA CEO Tom Holland about why working at camp is the best job you'll ever have!
Staff Applications now open! Read the Important Info here and on the FAQ, then scroll down for the application link.
Important to Know:
- Staff must have graduated high school by June or be at least 18 years of age*
- All staff MUST be available June 9-14, 2019 for Staff Training Week
- Most positions are Sunday through Friday including overnights, with time off most weekends from Friday pm to Sunday am
- Contracts vary in length depending on position, required training, and availability. Dates may begin as early as the end of May and may continue until the end of August
- Compensation starts at $200/week with bonus opportunities, plus housing, meals, and accident insurance provided
- Ask if we can help you to meet internship, credit, and/or service hours requirements. We'd love to help!
- Located on the Chester River on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Traditional, Adventure, Aquatics, and Specialty programs
- Inclusive and affirming Christian community
- Read the Summer Staff FAQ for more details and important info for your application!
*SITs from 2018 who do not meet these requirements may complete an application for a service staff position if invited to do so by the Camp Programs Coordinator.