Have the Best Summer Ever!
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with kids in an outdoor Christian camp setting. Great for college-aged individuals looking for a better-than-average summer job! You don't have to take our word for it... Check out this video from former ACA CEO Tom Holland about why working at camp is the best job you'll ever have!
Staff Applications will open no later than December 1st. In the meantime, sign up to get an email with the link before it goes live, or to get more information about working at camp!
Important to Know:
- Staff must have graduated high school by June or be at least 18 years of age*
- All staff MUST be available for Staff Training Week in June (date TBD)
- All positions are Sunday through Friday including overnights (even for day camp counselors), with time off most weekends from Friday pm to Sunday am
- Contracts vary in length depending on position, required training, and availability. Dates may begin as early as the end of May and may continue until the end of August
- Compensation starts at $200/week with bonus opportunities, plus housing, meals, and accident insurance provided
- Ask if we can help you to meet internship, credit, and/or service hours requirements. We'd love to help!
- Located on the Chester River on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Traditional, Adventure, Aquatics, and Specialty programs
- Inclusive and affirming Christian community
- Read the Summer Staff FAQ for more details and important info for your application!
*SITs from 2018 who do not meet these requirements may complete an application for a service staff position if invited to do so by the Camp Programs Coordinator.