Have the Best Summer Ever!
This is a challenging opportunity to work with kids in a Christian camp setting. Great for college-aged individuals looking for a better-than-average summer job! You don't have to take our word for it... Check out this video from former ACA CEO Tom Holland about why working at camp is the best job you'll ever have!
Important to Know:
- Staff must have graduated high school by June or be at least 18 years of age*
- Positions are overnight from Sunday through Friday. Staff are free most weekends from Friday pm to Sunday am
- All staff MUST be available for Staff Training Week in June (date TBD) and for at least 8 of 9 weeks of the summer contract period (typically the second week of June through the second week of August).
- Some positions have additional varying dates for training before camp, and some Lifeguard certified staff may be eligible to work through the end of August.
- Traditional, Adventure, Aquatics, and Specialty programs
- Located on the Chester River on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Rewarding opportunity to work with youth in an outdoor setting
- Room, meals, and accident insurance provided
- Ask if we can help you to meet internship, credit, and/or service hours requirements!
*SITs from 2018 who do not meet these requirements may complete an application if invited to do so by the Camp Programs Coordinator
New applicants, read the Summer Staff FAQ for some important info!
New Staff Applications open by December 1st!