Have the Best Summer Ever!
This is a challenging opportunity to work with kids in a Christian camp setting. Great for college-aged individuals looking for a better-than-average summer job! You don't have to take our word for it... Check out this video from former ACA CEO Tom Holland about why working at camp is the best job you'll ever have!
Apply now to be part of the 2017 Summer Staff!
Important to Know:
- Staff must have graduated high school by June 2017 or be at least 18 years of age
- Positions are overnight from Sunday through Friday*. Staff are free most weekends from Friday pm to Sunday am
- All staff MUST be available June 11 through August 4, 2017
- Some positions have additional varying dates from May 30 through September 1, 2017
- Traditional, Adventure, Aquatics, and Specialty programs
- Located on the Chester River on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Rewarding opportunity to work with youth in an outdoor setting
- Room, meals, and accident insurance provided
*Some day camp counselor positions may be available as day-only positions. Contact Megan Sweeney for additional details before applying.
New & Returning Applicants:
read the Summer Staff FAQ, then follow the button link below.