Have the Best Summer Ever!
This is a challenging opportunity to work with kids in a Christian camp setting. Great for college-aged individuals looking for a better-than-average summer job! You don't have to take our word for it... Check out this video from former ACA CEO Tom Holland about why working at camp is the best job you'll ever have!
Important to Know:
- Staff must have graduated high school by June 2018 or be at least 18 years of age*
- Positions are overnight from Sunday through Friday. Staff are free most weekends from Friday pm to Sunday am
- All staff MUST be available June 10 through Aug. 10, 2018
- Some positions have additional varying dates for training May 29 through June 10, and some lifeguard positions are available through August 20
- Traditional, Adventure, Aquatics, and Specialty programs
- Located on the Chester River on the Eastern Shore of Maryland
- Rewarding opportunity to work with youth in an outdoor setting
- Room, meals, and accident insurance provided
- Ask if we can help you to meet internship, credit, and/or service hours requirements!
*SITs from 2017 who do not meet these requirements may complete an application if invited to do so by the Camp Programs Coordinator
New applicants, read the Summer Staff FAQ for some important info!