Dates: July 5 - 7, 2019
This summer, Pecometh is offering an opportunity for single parents and their kids to get away and spend some time together - and apart - at camp!
Dates: July 26 - 28, 2019
Experience all the fun and joy that kids at Camp Pecometh do! Gather friends and family and join us for a weekend of Splashdown, s’mores, kayaking, campfires, music, and all the beauty and joy of Pecometh! You can bring a tent, stay in a cabin, or experience our new Riverview Retreat Center.
What's the Difference?
- Designed for anyone and everyone! This is a great option if you would like to come with a group of family members, friends, and other families you know.
- Adults are responsible for their own children at all times. No childcare is provided.
- Stay in cabins, tents, the RRC or bring your RV!
- Families go to activities together.
- Designed with the needs of single parents in mind.
- Programming includes sessions to provide spiritual support, encouragement, and relaxation for parents.
- Parents are responsible for their own children most of the time; during some sessions Pecometh staff will take the kids to do activities (so the parents get a break!)
- Everyone stays in the hotel-style Riverview Retreat Center.
- Camperships are available and churches are encouraged to sponsor families.
- Both programs allow families to share the Camp Pecometh experience!
- All meals are provided in the Dining Hall.
- Everyone gets to do camp activities provided by Pecometh staff.